Friday 20 November 2009

Let's get a little bit Progressive!!!

Erasure on the PCC blog what's going on??
But hey wait a minute, this is pure quality.
For those of you who like their Progressive House a little on the dark side, a la Leftfield, React To Rhythm, DOP etc, then you'll love this.
It's remixed by Phil Kelsey and is a 13 minute plus monster and very, very good. As mentioned pretty dark, but very intense, earthy and atmospheric.
It may take couple of listens for it to really hit you, but when it does it'll knock you for 6.
Another great bit of rapping from the huge talent that was MC Kinky, then you get a huge piano breakdown.
I totally love the end of the track as well, it seems if it's just fading out for ages and then all of a sudden kicks back in and then fades again.
A bloody impressive track and Erasure are nowhere to be seen.
Do you like it??

Erasure - Take A Chance On Me
(Take A Trance On Me Mix)

5 comments:

Chris Horner said...

Sorry I haven't managed to post any comments in a while, been busy with decorating my house. I actually loved Erasure from the early days, wasn't keen on the original of this but as soon as I saw it was remixed by Phil Kelsey I had a good feeling about this track and I wasn't disappointed.

Pure Club Classics said...

Cheers Chris, thanks as always for the comments.
I think this track is sheer quality and a pretty unknown gem.
Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

God I loved this track but never knew what it was. Big grin when I downloaded and played it. Thanks mate. Must have played it 20 times in the last week or two. :)

Cheers,

Beena

Unknown said...

note: mediafire reports the file is no longer available

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi cjard, I've re-uploaded the file, the link should be ok now.
Same also for the bladrunner track
Regards, PCC