Friday 6 November 2009

How about a bit of K.I.S.S.I.N.G.!!!!

It's been a while since I put some BiR on the blog and hence here we have another remix of the highest quality.
This one has a great vocal, the obligatory fantastic BiR production and some really nice subtle piano and then of course a "great hands in the air" moment.
For those BiR fans out there, there are still many more BiR remixes to come, but if anyone can help track down Pulp - Party Hard (Brothers in Rhythm Remix), then please give me a shout. This is the only BiR remix I've yet to track down and they must be out there somewhere. Keep your eyes peeled people!!
Meanwhile why not enjoy a bit of K.I.S.S.I.N.G.!!!!

Siedah Garret - K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
(Brothers In Rhythm Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yy4l2aajmwu

1 comment:

MR. MUSIC said...

yo this was my joint, i remember hearing this at club zanzibar