Friday 16 October 2009

Time for some more old skool mayhem!!!

Now this was cetainly one I'd forgotten about, but is a quality track with lots of different samples thrown in.
A big shout out to "me old mucka" Steve O - who has always been a great contributor to the blog.
This ones for you buddy, a nice find indeed.
A huge "hands in the air" track!!
About the track, well it's got everything but the kitchen sink in it, lots of piano, lots of samples, lot's of bit's stolen from all sorts of tracks, but it's a very good track all the same.
A bit mad actually. I remember hearing it being played out, but couldn't for the life remember the artist or title.
Let me know your thoughts?

Reckless - Reckless Karnage
(Less Recked Mix)

1 comment:

Steve O said...

Nice one PCC. Glad you remember the tune!! It was special to me and my mates, but like you I never knew what it was called. Hope it's a nice surprise to a few other followers's of the blog too!!