Saturday 3 October 2009

This is simply a huge Club Classic!!!!

It's funny I've always connected this track with the really annoyingly repetitive "bassline kickin', bassline kickin', bassline kickin', yes, I'm grooving" version of Londres Strut, which was massive in UK clubs, but one I hated and thought was really annoying
However, I was unaware that this fantastic track was also under the same moniker. 
Now I'd heard this track out in clubs many times before, but never knew the track or artist. 
Hence on that note a huge shout out to my friend from across the pond.
This ones for you Allison, as I know you like it and a big thanks for unearthing it for me. 
It's also great to know that fantastic British club music was also getting hammered by the top DJs in the US.
The track is a wonderful piece of progressive house by Fabi Paras, also just listen how similar it is to the Chris and James remix of EGTG's - Missing. 
They both have a very similar feel and in my mind are very alike. 
I'll be having words with Mr Day and Mr Bradley about that one!!
Hope you like the track people - this is British Progressive House at it's very best all the way back from 1992. 
And of course the Chris and James remix of Missing - is one of the finest club tracks ever made!!

Smells Like Heaven - Rhythm De Londres


EBTG - Missing
(Chris and James Full On Club Mix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two mediafire links are the same. There's no link for EBTG.

Pure Club Classics said...

Oops, Apologies for that.
The correct links are now in place.
Best regards, PCC

thaitomski said...

baste my chicken...