Friday 16 October 2009

Staying on the Theme of Gay Anthems!!!!

I've mentioned on this blog, before that although a strictly hetero guy, I had some of my best clubbing nights and memories at gay clubs like Vague and Paradise Factory.
The atmosphere there was just electric and one of free abandon, with one sole purpose to dance as much as possible and to have the best time possible. There was less postruing and posing than in straight clubs, people just went there to have a fantastic time and get messy!!
This track has to be one of the true gay anthems and it comes with a monstrous and I repeat monstrous remix from T-empo. This remix is simply huge, with some banging piano and some fantastic "hands in the air" moments.
Trouble was I could never quite bring myself to sing the chorus, well certainly not in the middle of Vague. Lol
Enjoy - it's a monster!!!

The Coming Out Crew - Free, Gay and Happy
(T-empo's Free At Last Mix)

3 comments:

klub9 said...

I applaud you for your open-mindedness!

But are you sure you managed to get away unscathed and untainted throughout those years in those gay clubs? Hehe...

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Klub9,
Your comments made me laugh.
Don't worry I'm sure.
Regards, PCC

dateyboy said...

I'm almost ashamed to admit that this is perhaps my fave tune of this genre ever! It just doesn't get any more uplifting in my book. The Dave & Huey Lolly mix is also quality, will send a link to that later. Am ripping plenty this weekend! :-)