Friday 16 October 2009

Never let it get you down!!!

For all the fact that Sasha was a great DJ, I've never been a huge fan of his remix work. He has had the occasional moments of brilliance e.g. D-Ream - U R the Best Thing, Maria - Be As One, but I could probably count on one hand the remixes that have really blown me away.
Well this in my opinion is one of his best. It's a got a really great long build up, but is pure quality and the peak is well worth the wait.
A big shout out to Matthew, I know you like this one buddy.
I have to say people the interaction and track suggestions via the blog, Facebook etc has been great lately and please keep up the track suggestions. If the're good enough - true PCC status they will get posted.
Enjoy the track folks!!!

Jomanda - Never
(Sasha Remix)

2 comments:

klub9 said...

I agree Sasha's treatment of U R The Best Thing is THE BEST!

and I love this remix of his too...the urgency of it all.

nik said...

what about his remix of Urban Soul - alright?