Saturday 24 October 2009

Love is in the air - feel the love people??

What better track to finish the night off with other than a really camp balearic classic.
Another huge gay anthem (gosh what's happening to me, that's all I seem to be posting lately. Lol).
I'm sure you'll all know it well, can you resist joining in that chorus. I've even put the lyrics down for you.
"Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name
Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh Oh oh oh
Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes "
Are you with me on this one??
Please let me have your comments and thoughts??
A big shout out to Allison, I know you'll kill me for dedicating this to you. Lol. He He.

John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air 
(Original 12" Version)

8 comments:

BigAndyDJ said...

Defo with you PCC on this one. Was out in Ibiza at a Garlands party when it was droppped at about 6am.
There was indeed love in the air. The memories... ahhhhh :-)

klub9 said...

With all these gay classics in a row, are you sure you're untainted? Haha...just joking! Keep them coming! Gay anthems are the BEST!

Jordy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordy said...

Thanks for sharing the LOVE!
Here's a streaming link for my last mix. "LOVE 09"
-----
http://vimeo.com/7153035

Anonymous said...

Agreed 6am best time for it!!! DJNicStar!

Anonymous said...

have a feeling this was gary barlow under a pseudnym

Pure Club Classics said...

Thanks for your comment, but Gary Barlow would have been about 6 years old when this was made, hence a tad unlikely he had any involvement in this!!!
Regards, PCC

V_21 ™ said...

I've been looking for this song to play it on my proposal night to my Girlfriend~ It's a wonderful song~