Friday 16 October 2009

Let's kick off with some Bocca brilliance!!!

Well peeps it's Friday night again and the start of the weekend and hwat better way to kick it off then with a little bit of Balearic brilliance.
This one comes from the Boys Own stable dating back to 1990.
It contains some brilliant piano and a really kicking type of indie/dance groove.
The opening is pure quality with the car skid and the "Boy, am I going to wake you up!!"
For those of you who are not football fans (like myself) Bocca (actually spelt Boca) Juniors are a pretty famous Argentinian football team, where the legend that is Diego Maradona first plied his trade and also Carlos Tevez for that matter.
A big shout out to Steve H - I know you like this one fella.
Enjoy to all!!

Bocca Juniors - Raise (63 Steps To Heaven)
(Redskin Rock Mix)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they did it on purpose but Boca only has one C. The same with the football club Boca Juniors. What a bunch of tubes.

GABRIEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GABRIEL said...

I like football, I´m argentinian, and I´ll never hear something called "boca (or bocca) jrs." because I hate them...
The group could be good in music, but whit that name, seems have no acknoledge about fútbol...