Saturday 10 October 2009

Just get a load of this - pure quality!!!

One of the great joys of running the blog is coming across tracks which you've never heard of before and once hearing them, you absolutely love them.
Well this track certainly falls into that category.
It is quite simply stunning, a really, really (yes that's 2 reallys) beautiful track.
The vocals are just amazing and the piano is divine. Now I've posted a Novocento track on the blog before and thought it was just a "one off" although I was equally impressed with the vocals in that track also.
Well, it's the same vocalist, who also goes under the guise of Valerie Dore (pictured).
I have to say that I've never heard vocals as beautiful as these - they are simply amazing and the track is fantastic. A big shout out to my US buddy Allison again for alerting me to this one.
It was a huge US club track, but again not one I'd heard on UK dancefloors.
And here was me thinking that it was us Brits showing the Yanks what great club music was all about!!
.
Novocento - Leaving Now
(Novocento 900 Club Mixus)

1 comment:

raul said...

thanks,for this one,i do really love day and night by novecento
too