Friday 9 October 2009

Here comes the Ultimate Disco Classic!!!

Yes, this one is widely known, but it's a fantastic piece of dance music and even though it's over 30 years old it still sounds fresh and not over played.
This is the 15 minute version and every single second of it is awesome.
There are lots of shorter versions, lots of remixes of this but in my mind this is still the best version and it gives you close to 16 minutes of a total pure club classic.
To be honest the longer the track goes on the more I like it, I particularly like the bit 12.30mins in.
Just an awesome track. A true piece of dance music history!
Enjoy!!!

Donna Summer - I Feel Love
(Patrick Cowleys 15 minute Megamix)



2 comments:

nik said...

I'm always amazed by this remix - it sounds like something done today not in the 70's. Beats the masters at work dreadful more recent mix hands down. whatever hapened to mr Cowley?

JM Devotion said...

a timeless piece...
I think it was the last mix by Cowley (1983)