Friday 23 October 2009

Check out this for Ibizian Balearic Vibes!!!

When I talk about Balearic tracks I genuinely refer to the tracks which are non-dance but were dropped in clubs to amazing effect, usually as last tracks of the night or just at the right moment mid-set.
However, when I talk about Ibizian Balearic tracks I refer to tracks like this and Barefoot In The Head, Izit - Stories, Mandy Smith - I Just Can't Wait, Voices of Africa - Hoomba Hoomba etc. The sort of tracks which are perfect for warm Balearic summers nights.
This is an outstanding track with a beautiful mellow chilled vibe, some wonderful luscious piano and some warm killer vocals.
This is a true PCC and one not that widely known.
I'm sure you'll like it!!! No make that love it!!
By the way it has nothing to do with Madonna's Vogue.

Dorian Gray - Vogue

1 comment:

discoqueen said...

This song has an interestingly mysterious feeling to it.
In the US gay clubs this would have been played in the Morning after the HiNRG music.