Friday 23 October 2009

Bring on some more Mr Gotel I hear you shout!!!

Well I don't want to over do it, but since the sheer quality of Paul Gotel's remix work was pointed out to me, I have to say that I've been blown away by some of the tracks he's tinkled with.
This is another epic, which has some amazing piano and is mixed with lovely vocals and some excellent changes in tempo.
In fact it is the most Brothers in Rhythm sounding (non BiR remix) I have ever heard.
Hence, very high praise indeed.
You will love this people, I'm certain. Pure quality from start to finish!!
I've also thrown in a good Dancing Divaz mix, but IMHO it doesn't touch the PG remix.

Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
(Paul Gotel's Pacha Soundscape)


Shady - Pearls (Hallelujah)
(Dancing Divaz Remix)

5 comments:

repe said...

"Paul Gotel's remix work was pointed out to me" ... actually were FORCED to listen them ;DDD

Anonymous said...

Nice One! Love it! DJNicStar!

Anonymous said...

the paul gotel link, is dead m8....any chance of a re upload?

Pure Club Classics said...

Link is fixed pal. Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

cheers m8. i'll download that later, and give it a good listen. havent heard it since 1995! thanks again