Friday 23 October 2009

Are you ready for the greatest Acapella in club history!!!

I'm sorry folks, but I won't listen to anyone who disagrees with me on this one.
This is the greatest acapella to ever hit clubland.
It was absolutely hammered by all DJs in all clubs, and overlayed some many tracks.
It's quite simply a fantastic track. I have so many great memories of hearing this in clubs.
I think it was Sasha who used to overlay it on Evolution - Metropolis which was awesome.
Keen to hear other comments of tracks which were played under this.
I've upped Evolution - Metropolis again (it's been on the blog for a while), so you can listen to both as necessary or even overlay them yourself.
"So if you go out tonight......"
"Tell the DJ......to put the BRASS DISK ON!"
"Put it on, Brass Disk"
Enjoy people!!

Dupree - Brass Disc
(Acapella)


Evoultion - Metropolis
(Piano Dub Mix)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wkd site, wkd tunes...BUT...the link for dupree-brass disk takes you to a comp. diffrent tune..gutted :(
DaveyJ-UK

Anonymous said...

nice tune classic .

wez said...

brass disc download is comming up as Rollo Goes Camping Get Off Your High Horse (Luvdup mix).mp3 ?

Pure Club Classics said...

Sorry people, I've amended the link for Dupree - Brass Disc. Apologies.
It should all be fine now.
Best regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

...Dupree over Congress..Its the first mash up up that I ever heard on a Dj Mix tape, and it got me hooked on dance music!!

KC Flight - Jump for Joy mashed with Congress - 40 miles has got to be the best mash up ever though. It makes my hairs stand up even now - (sasha ecilpse may 91)

..and Nicole - Rock the house over - Landlord - I like it. another Sasha mash up that still makes my hairs stand up!

Fantastic website m8 - The best on the web!!!

DJ Cupboard said...

Sweet as, haven't heard this for ages!