Friday 9 October 2009

Another stunning piece of PCC delight!!!

Now you may not remember this one my title, but I'm sure you will when you hear it.
It's simply an immense piece of music. It has very much a movie soundtrack feel to it.
I've heard this in clubs many times before back in 1992 era and it always went down an absolute storm. I'm sure I've also heard it dropped by Sasha (but I may be wrong?).
I know that it was also a big Chris and James track.
Very atmospheric with some great melodic down beat trance vibes, slightly reminescent to some Orbital tracks, like Belfast.
I love the bit 3mins 30 secs when the cymbals bang in and it cross fades!! Stunning!
Just check out the piano at the end as well. Oh my, this is good!!
"Let there be House" indeed!!!

Future Vision - 30 Feet Below Your Head

3 comments:

Wade Nichols said...

This tune rips off bits from ESP's "It's You", which probably ripped off somebody else.......

Pure Club Classics said...

Thanks for the comment Wade, I'd hadn't made the connection. I love the ESP track - it's one I posted on the blog a few months ago.
I may be wrong, but I have a sneaky feeling that the riff in both tracks may have been lifted from a classical music piece???
Best regards, PCC

aztee said...

Was looking for it. Thanks for pure quality :)