Friday 18 September 2009

We're on a roll - some more classic disco!!

Just had a bizarre experience and my second "Unaghi Effect "moment of the night (Holty'll know what I mean my that).
I've had this track lined up to post for the last few weeks, but never got round to it, then out of the blue it was suggested by Allison a new friend to this blog and responsible for providing some corking tracks to boot.
This ones another huge disco classic - and a huge Chris and James tune.
Respect to you both fellas.
I've upped two versions one is the Original version back to 1979 and the other is a Razormaid remix which keeps much the same feel of the original, but extends into a kind of Donna Summer - I Feel Love type vibe. Very nice indeed.
Disco rocks!!!
Enjoy!!

Tantra - Hills of Katmandu
(Original Version)



Tantra - Hills of Katmandu
(Razormaid X-Class Remix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i d/l a patrick cowley mix of this from soundcloud the other day! a m a z i n g!

Anonymous said...

HI, THE DOWNLOAD NEEDS A PASSWORD, MAY I HAVE IT??........THIS IS A RARE PIECE, BUT A RAZORMAID REMIX........I NEED TO HEAR IT !!!.......I DON'T IMAGINE THE WORK.........MY BEST REGARDS AND CONGRATULATIONS !

flowermix@yahoo.com