Friday 18 September 2009

Time for something a little more recent!!!

Well we seem to be on a wonderful tingly piano vibe tonight, so why not stick with it.
Let's not change a winning formula.
Here's another fantastic track which is in my opinion is one of David Morales's finest remix moments. I'd put this up there on a par with Novocento - Day and Night.
In my mind Morales is one of those who's done some simply amazing stuff, but he's seems to chase the pound notes too often (or dollars in his case) going for quantity rather than quality.
This though is absolutely sublime. A really warm, "shivers up your spine" type of feel to it.
Coupled with some great vocals.
It's funny although it dates back to 1996 - it's not one I remember hearing in clubs too often.
I think it was Simonh who brought this track to my attention, if so cheers fella. Respect.
I'm sure you'll all enjoy this one!!

Kuva - Isn't It Time
(Morales Euro Club Mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice dis choon rock ya from de kremlin to my sisters house in wazzockstan!
simonh

martine said...

this is an amazing track, special