Tuesday 22 September 2009

This one goes out to my old Clubbing Buddy!!

This one goes out to one of my old clubbing buddies.
With had some wild hedonistic nights at the likes of the Hacienda, Hard Times, Paradise Factory, Corn Exchange to name but a few.
They were always messy, but oh so memorable.
The track is a fantastic house classic with a typical classy Morales remix and some great subtle piano.
I hope you enjoy this one Michelle!! (I've even included a picture of Paradise Factory!!)

Clubland featuring Zenya Hamilton - (I'm Under) Love Strain
(David Morales Lost in the Jungle Mix)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING !!!!!! TRACK !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

loved this track at PARADISE !!!! always the last song to be played ( with the lights up !!!! )

matthew.barton@mac.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks PPC.....brought back some very happy mad memorys

Michelle

XXX

JD said...

Yet another Classic Graeme Park tune from a classic Blog! Thanks for making these available again, far better on mp3 than crackly old tapes!

Anonymous said...

pure quality

martine said...

sorry but the morales dub is the one for me, brilliant, if you can post it, love it