Friday 11 September 2009

This is the Rhythm of Life!!

Another monstrous Chris and James remix. (And when I say monstrous I don't mean bad, I mean absolutely huge, epic, you know the sort).
Out of all the tracks and styles Chris and James productions and remixes came in e.g. disco, balearic, proggy, trancey, this in my opinion was their best style - that is, pumping club music which just built and built, laden with superb bits of piano. Just lovely.
This one is a really great track, but one which is not widely known or was widely played.
In my mind a true hidden gem. Just check out that piano, beautiful club music.
Respect to C&J.

Oleta Adams - Rhythm of Life
(Chris and James DMC Remix)
.

3 comments:

Manutek said...

Hey.. didn't knew this remix... quite well done and so unpredictable. Thanks for this post

Andy said...

LOVE this track...takes me right back to religiously tuning into Pete Tong every week. Wonder where all those TDK90's ended up? Thanks for bringing it back to life.

ecclefechan said...

Could you re-upload this? I love Chris & James and I don't think I've heard this one.