Friday 11 September 2009

There's no Hiding-Away from this one!!!

Now there were two tracks that came out pretty close to each other one got loads of hype and I thought was absolutely pants (De Lacy - Hideaway - which came out in 1994) and then this one which was so much better, but didn't get much acclaim (Strange world innit??).
All the club mags were raving about the De Lacy version, which I thought was totally crap. I remember being on the dancefloor at Cream and everyone going mad to it and I was looking round thinking this is crap and just walked off the dancefloor.
Believe this version i much better and with a great Lisa Marie Experience remix and some monumental piano.
"Hideaway, let's find a place where we can hide away"
Get on this one, not the "I need to he, he, he hideaway" version. Lol.


Nu Soul featuring Kelli Rich - Hide-A-Way
(Lisa Marie Experience Remix)

2 comments:

Chris Horner said...

I have to agree with you totally, don't get me wrong I quite like the De-Lacy version but this is a belter.

alex said...

Totally agree with you! Brings back so many memories cruising in my old red sigma on my p plates with stereo speakers in the back haha 1995.. awesome.. thanks for the memory :)