Friday 18 September 2009

The Sun always shines (not in Blighty it doesn't!!)

It's funny sometimes I have things lined up to post and then someone asks me to post the same track. It must be fate!!
The A-Ha track, people might thinks it cheesy, but I heard this once at a great house party back in about 1994 and I can tell you I don't think I've rushed as much in my life. It sounded simply amazing.
A big shout to Alllison for providing this version, it's much better than the poppier version I had.
I've also posted the re-worked version which came out in 1994 by Diva. It's not a bad re-work but give me the A-Ha version anytime. Even an Oakie Perfecto remix didn't improve it sufficiently enough to beat the A-Ha version.
Believe me peeps when I tell you the A-Ha version isn't cheesy, it is pure Balearic Bliss.

A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines on TV
(Extended Version)


Diva - The Sun Always Shines on TV
(Perfecto Mix)

4 comments:

Holty said...

"It's funny sometimes I have things lined up to post and then someone asks me to post the same track. It must be fate!!"

This is what we call the "Unaghi Effect" (ooo-nag-ee) It's the state of total awarness, of being totally tuned into the other person or people in this case.

My best mate & I adopted this from Friends lol.. it's quite uncanny how so many times we both thinking the same things or similar.. we both laugh a lot about this.

Maybe you are just really tuned in PCC :)

Pure Club Classics said...

Holty LOL pal.
I've got another Unaghi effect coming up with my next post.
Bizarre.
Speak soon bud
Regards, PCC

Simon said...

Remember Kelvin Andrews from Sure is Pure dropping this, place exploded, never looked at A-Ha in the same way since.

Dken said...

perfecto post mate! can never get tired of this song -- original and remixed.