Tuesday 22 September 2009

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Satisfied!!!


A truly amazing tune. In my mind this was the first really big Mariah club track. (I think Make It Happen came shortly after) It was one which I remember being hammered by Sasha and rightly so because it's superb.

It dates back to 1991 and Clivillés and Cole really were the hottest remixers around at that time. They were also highly prolific and they put out some fantastic stuff in the space of about 18 months. I'm sure you've all got great dancefloor memeories of this one.

Enjoy!!!

Mariah Carey - Emotions

(C&C Dub Dub Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?neikatgl2tn

1 comment:

Charles Ramano said...

I thought Make it happen was "thee" song. This dub by C&C Music Factory has made me take a moment to review what makes good music. This is a true floor jam. U got to have it...U got to hear it. Creating emotions by song!