Tuesday 22 September 2009

Oh Jesus this is good!!!

Get a load of this one.
Now I bet there's not many of you out there who have heard this one.
Well here's your chance and it's an absolute belter, as you'd expect from the genius that is Mr Steve Anderson.
I think some of this solo remixes are just as good as the BiR remixes.
This ones a bit special. Don't be put off because it's Jesus Jones - naff 90's pop band and all that.
This track is as you'd expect beautifully produced and very uplifting. It's got a really lovely feel to it. Let me have you feedback on this one. Do you like it??
Enjoy!!!

Jesus Jones - The Devil You Know
(Steve Anderson DMC Remix)

4 comments:

Allison said...

No I don't like it, I Love it.

klub9 said...

I love Steve Anderson! I think some of his solo stuff are even better than his BIR stuff!

Thanks for this PCC!

klub9 said...

btw, do you have his remix for eeeerrrrrrrr...Bobby Brown's Humpin' Around? *blush*....

luis castro said...

Hello, I'm new to this blog but I'm gonna keep an eye on it from now on. I'm from Lima, Peru, my name is Luis and I'm a 90's kid into hip hop, dance and rock. So i give you props for your blog!