Friday 11 September 2009

I will be with you In Spirit!!!!!

Now the original version of this track is one of my all time favourite tracks (and it was one of the first tracks I posted on this blog .
I voted it No.5 in my all time favourite club classics and I stand by that position.
The original version is one of those tracks, which what can I say, it just takes you there (to another place). It's a pretty simple track, but at the same time stunning and so, so emotional.
Hence, when I realised that one of my favourite remixers Jimmy Gomez had done a remix of it, I was let's say, intrigued to track it down.
So, a huge shout out to a big contributor to this blog - Wee-Ste - you're a legend pal, keep on finding those on the most wanted list for me bud. Muchos appreciated!!
Wee-Ste - was responsible for tracking down the Jimmy Gomex remix of this track and while I feel it would be impossible to improve on the original version, the Jimmy G remix is still pretty hot, no in fact it's really, really good.
I've also upped the Biff & Memphis remix which is very cheesy and I really shouldn't like it but I do, as it's still catchy as hell.
All in all it's just a brilliant track and all 3 mixes provide something different. I first posted the original back in February - doesn't time fly when you're having fun.
Enjoy!! Cos, if you don't like this track - you ain't got a dance-able bone in your body!!

Dilemma - In Spirit
(Techno Mix)


Dilemma - In Spirit
(Jimmy Gomez Remix)


Dilemma - In Spirit
(Biff and Memphis Remix)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the mention bud. Agree with ya about the Biff & Memphis mix, large slice of cheese but still a cracker of a choon...hehe see what i did there?..cheese & crackers..lol. I'm still on the hunt for some of the others on 'most wanted' for ya pal, mostly the Chris & James stuff. Can't top their stuff imho. Wee-Ste

ric77 said...

HI - thanx for the links, anychance of the passwords please?

cheers

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Ric77, Read the text at the top of the page, passwords are only provided to those who give something back. If you want to give something back send me an email, Regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

Top track - I always preferred the Adam & Eve Mix myself though!