Friday 11 September 2009

A huge one for the Roses fans!!!

Hi folks, apologies for the lack of activity on the blog recently, but the last few weeks have been pretty busy.
Now I'm sure there are many of you out there who like myself were huge Stone Roses fans.
I still play their first album now and again and it still sounds amazing particularly "I am the resurrection". They also made some fantastic tracks which weren't on the album, other faves were "Elephant Stone" and "Sally Cinnamon". The second album was good also.
Fools Gold was always the Roses "clubbiest" track and here is gets a great remix by the Rabbit in the Moon team.
It can't of been easy trying to remix something as classic as Fools Gold, but they pull it off superbly.
I've also upped the original as it was such a legendary track anyway!!
Enjoy!!
Stop Press. After some good feeback I've now added the Tall Paul Remix from 1995 which is pretty splendid also.
Enjoy.

The Stone Roses vs. Rabbit in the Moon - Fools Gold
(Rabbit In The Moon's Message To The Majors)


The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
(Original Version)
.
.
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold 95
(Tall Paul Remix)

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

on a par with the grooverider mix this one. a defo pcc
simonh

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Simon,

Hope you are well bud.
I'm not such a big fan of the Grooverider mix. To me it's just like the original but speeded up. To me it just doesn't hit the spot like the RITM mix.
But hey - whats' music if not subjective??
Thanks for your comments buddy,
"Speak soon"
Regards, PCC

repe1985 said...

There is also a very housey Tall Paul remix of this one, was on his '95 essential mix.

Pure Club Classics said...

Thanks for the comments Repe,
Yes the Tall Paul Remix is pretty good as well. I'll up that link as well and update the post.
Regards, PCC

Tony said...

PCC PLEASE can you reload the Tall Paul link as it is dead

P.S This site is stirling work please keep it up

Pure Club Classics said...

Sorry Tony, Mediafire took it down. I've re-upped it via 4 shared. Should be ok now. Thanks for the positive feedback buddy.
Regards, PCC

Tony said...

Thank you so much mate much appreciated

BTW I have around 2k of Vinyl from 94-2004 so I can try & help you out if you need anything

Pure Club Classics said...

Cheers Tony, always happy t hear o suggestions to post.Thanks for he positve feedback buddy, Regards, PCC