Friday 25 September 2009

Good Evening All - now for something a bit different!!

Stay with me on this one people. This is a tad different to the majority of the tracks which I post, but hey you know I wouldn't post something unless it is of the highest quality.
There's lots of blogs out there that post more frequently, probably more up to date stuff, but I hope you all recognise that I will only post stuff of the very highest quality on here.
It's quite simple if I'm not feeling it in the track then I won't post it.
Well for this one folks bring out your Pipes, because this is truly sumptious and absolutely superb piece of music.
I've included 2 mixes one is a club mix which is as you'd expect is dancey and in all fairness - is tops. The other is a Wind Mix and is much more laid back, but equally beautiful.
Lets have some feedback on this post, are you feeling this??
A huge shout out to my good friend in the USA - for suggesting this one. Allison this one is for you!!

Atahualpa - Luna de Sangre
(Club Mix)


Atahualpa - Luna de Sangre
(Wind Version)

1 comment:

raul said...

superb track indeed,at least there's someone who likes it too,
thanks for posting i only have the full albums from atahualpa,but didn't have any remixes of this one