Friday 4 September 2009

Alright Peeps, here's something a little different!!


Hi Folks, apologies there's not been much posting this week. Work has been hectic and will be for the next few weeks, so further apologies in advance.
Here's something which is a little different in style to my usual posts.
However, as always it meets the essential criteria of being a quality track and a club classic.
Just Jack has a pretty unique style and is a bit of a "geezer" and this is an excellent remix by Thomas Gold.
Just check out the bassline - seriously heavy and some great vocals/talk from Just Jack.
"I'm loving Mary Jane, flying with Lois Lane, on board a bullet train, don't know ya if I'm glad I came"
I just love the way, the chrous blends in quietly and then gets louder and builds.
A really great track this one.
Get on it!!

Just Jack - Writers Block
(Thomas Gold Remix)

No comments: