Friday 21 August 2009

Oh my god, just check this out!!!

To be honest it's not a saying I use often but, "oh my god", this is probably the greatest piano tune ever made. 
How this didn't feature in my all time Top 30 list is, well what can I say - an oversight.
This track still feels absolutely right - it's 18 years old and it still feels ten times better than any of the tracks out today.
I'm telling you peeps - if you don't like this track, well forget this blog, because tracks like this are what this blog is all about.
Energy, passion, feeling, uplifting, the superlatives could go on and on. 
This is a total PCC!!!
Quite simply this is one of the greatest club tracks ever. 
It's just gone straight in at number 5 in my all time Top 30. 
Shame on me for over looking it in the first place. 
If you like piano tunes, if you like old skool - this ones for you.
Just check the intro "People say that all good things must come to an end" - Heaven!!!
And of course this was the track (and the piano break) which "Tall and Handsome" sampled.
People give me some feedback on this one. 
If you like it let me know, if you love it let me know also. 
If you don't like it, this blog ain't for you.
Enjoy!!!

Sterling Void - Don't Wanna Go
(Mike Dunn's Vocal Mix)

4 comments:

LookingForEnlightenment said...

I Like this track alot,not my favorite but definately nice tune. Would be a great penultimate track at the end of the night.

cowspeutum said...

Classic tune :)

alstompin said...

A great,great tune ! Tall n handsome happens to be one of my all time favourites !

Jesus said...

Still love this tune! Have got a great mix on tape where Sasha drops the brass disc acapella over the end of this and then brings in his own mix of better days by jimi polo... PURE CLASS