Friday 21 August 2009

Lets go back, way back, back into time!!!

I've been meaning to post this for ages, knowing that I'd neglected the classics from the Chicago House 1987 era.
Well this track is without question one of the all time classics which spawned so many similar tracks, samples you name it.
We've probably all got our dancefloor memories of this track and I wasn't around in clubland back in '87, but still have some great memories of this being played out.
I particularly remember one night at Middlesborough Arena in 1994-ish when it just set the place alight. Chooon!!
Then recently I came across this remix version and just had to post them together.
I'm a huge Beatles fan and it's like putting your two favourite things together. You're bound to get something special aren't you. Remember folks - Love is all you need!!!
For those trainspotters out there it was a huge Chris & James track.
Enjoy people!!!

Rhythim is Rhythim - Strings Of Life


Phenomania - Strings Of Love
(Summer Of 66 Mix)

No comments: