Friday 7 August 2009

It's gonna be alright, tonight!!

I only came across this recently and have to say I absolutely love it.
A huge shout out to Harvs on two counts one for bringing this quality tune to my attention and secondly for providing the link.
Respect fella, a sterling job.
As for the tune, well it's simply luscious - haunting, amazing vocals, fantastic piano chords, simply stunning. Absolutely loving it.
It could be a new contender for my all time Top 30.
I never heard this in a club, but could imagine it bringing the house down.
Just imagine it last track of the night.
It's fairly recent (2005) and it is one of the best tracks I've heard since the golden era of the late 80's early 90's.
If you haven't heard this before, get on it, it's a true aural delight!!

Red Carpet - Alright
(Brad Carter Mix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big time favourite, nice to hear a new version and very nice one @ that, pure bliss! Thanx DJNicStar!