Sunday 23 August 2009

Get a little bit of Little Boots!!!!

Now here's a track which has been getting hammered on the PCC playlist.
This blog is usually reserved for all the old classics typically dating back to the 1987 to 2000 era, as there is very little beyond that era which is innovative, new or basically any good in terms of dance music and club classics. But hey, this blog is all about quality club classics regardles of era, if it's good it'll get posted.
Really liking this - Little Boots is a real talent and this is a great remix.
Lots of piano, a great bouncy rhythm, and oh so catchy and pretty infectious.
I can imagine this going down really well in clubland, it certainly gets me throwing a few shapes.
We gotta support Little Boots as well people, as she is a Northern lass born near Blackpool (not far from me) and she went to Leeds University - a City where I spent most of my great clubbing nights.
Watch out for Little Boots - she's gonna be huge. The UK's answer to Lady Ga Ga (but better).
As for the track you'll just love it, believe me.
I ain't gonna to post the link as I'd prefer you to go out and buy the track, as it's current and will be out there in the shops/online. If anyone really wants it though then drop me an email.
I'm also going to be off line for the next 4 days, so this will be the last post on the PCC blog until the end of next week.
Very best regards, PCC

Little Boots - Remedy
(Stonemasons Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Watch out for Little Boots - she's gonna be huge. The UK's answer to Lady Ga Ga (but better)" and fitter!