Friday 28 August 2009

Are you ready for 2 World Exclusives!!!

Well you'll all know these 2 tracks pretty well and recognise them as club classics, but you won't of heard these versions before.
How do I know? Well quite simply they've never been released or distributed.
The re-working of these tracks have a good story, which is best told by a great contributor to this blog - The Grim Reaper;
"I bought these on cd, but when the mixes came out I was disapponted with the 12" versions because the radio versions had vocals but not the 12". So with a mini-disc player I was able to edit, cut, combine, join, and everything else which allowed me to re-do the mix my way with the vocals in each track, so I ended up with 2 mixes each about 13 mins long. Basically I took bits of everything from the edit, instrumental, dubs etc and called them (Special Extended Vocal Mix)."
So there you have it, I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.
The Insomnia track will be known by everyone I'm sure, the Treat Infamy track is probably better known as the dance track which samples The Verve's (legendary) - Bitter Sweet Symphony.

Faithless - Insomnia
(Special Extended Vocal Mix)


Rest Assured - Treat Infamy
(Special Extended Vocal Mix)
.
Sorry people I have been notifed by blogger that the these posts have infringed DMCA Copyright.
If anyone is keen to a have a link, then please drop me an email on the usual address.
Apologies for this, but this is happening more and more frequently recently.
Keep the faith!!
Best regards, PCC.

No comments: