Friday 10 July 2009

Without BiR Remixes where would we be??

Seems like a while since I posted some BiR remixes (although there's been a few Steve Anderson ones).
BiR have remixed 3 different Placebo songs, all of which have a pretty unique vibe.
My favourite is "Without you I'm nothing" which is an absolutely blinding remix, very much trancier than usual BiR stuff, verging on an Oakenfold type trance vibe. Yeah, that's right awesome. The track just builds and builds "tick tock" indeed!!!
Turn it up loud!!!
I'll post the others in due course, in fact I think I now have every BiR remix, with the exception of those on "my most wanted list". If you can help with those, it'd be much appreciated.
Enjoy the music!!

Placebo featuring David Bowie - Without You I'm Nothing
(Brothers In Rhythm Club Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mot5gym0l2x

No comments: