Thursday 16 July 2009

Where's my Madonna - post gone???

I only put up a Madonna post a few days ago and now it's disappeared??
Very strange, but this sometimes happens with the big recording artists, who I believe have people tracking links and removing them (it'll be interesting to see how long the link below stays up).
Bloggers generally get a message from Blogger informing them that this site could be closed down.
Well not to be deterred - I'll put the post back up, but not the link.
It's a great track and one of the best club versions of a Madonna track, thanks to an excellent remix by the legend that is Mr Paul Oakenfold.
If anyone wants to download the track, send me an email and I'll supply the link (we will not be beaten!!).

Madonna - Give It To Me
(Paul Oakenfold Club Mix)

1 comment:

discoqueen said...

The link to this song is not available.