Saturday 4 July 2009

Welcome to my Filthy Mind!!!

I remember first hearing this on a Paul Oakenfold Essential Mix on Radio 1 back in 1999 and thinking what an amazing and unique tune. It took me ages to track it down and find the right remix, but here it is. In my opinion it is an absolute classic, unique in it's style and the lyrics are fantastic "I'm drowning, so come inside, welcome to my filthy mind!!!" A great remix by Boy George and Kinky Roland. This is one of those tunes no matter what mood you are in it'll make you smile. If you're feeling down it'll perk you up, if you're in a good mood it'll enhance it. I love it and thinks it's a really great tune.
Enjoy!!!

Amanda Ghost - Filthy Mind
(Boy George & Kinky Roland Trancesexual Mix)

2 comments:

Jared said...

I adore Amanda Ghost. She is the president of Sony Records now :)

discoqueen said...

Never heard this before or heard of Amanda Ghost, but I like her voice very much..respectable.