Saturday 18 July 2009

PCC is away on his hols!!!


Hello to all, I'm away on my hols for 2 weeks, so here's a beautiful little track to bring some cheer and happiness to you all.
This is one of my favourite Balearic tracks, absolutely perfect for a sunny day (it should've also appeared in my Top 30 really).
Those who know it, will love it, those who don't, get on it.
"I put a seashell to my ear and it all comes back"
Keep your all time Top 10's, 20s, or 30s coming, the response to date has been great.
Looking forward to picking up with you all shortly.
Best regards, PCC.

A Man Called Adam - Barefoot in the Head

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolute class! Love this tune, it makes me drift off to somewhere tranquil everytime i hear it. Speaking of seashells...i once had a girlfriend with a seashell tattooed on her inner thigh. If i put my ear to it, i could smell the sea...lol

Have a great hols m8.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for keeping the standard so HIGH, DJ Nicstar! Enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

The return to Pacha mix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQrF2_IZuEQ