Wednesday 15 July 2009

My Favourite All Time - Club Classic!!

Stay peeled folks, I've got a new feature which will be coming soon.
I've going to be uploading my all time favourite Top 30 Club Classics.
This will be posted shortly meanwhile, please find my favourite all time club track.
I've posted it before on the blog, but this time I've upped a video and a montage through clubbing history from back in 1987 when it all kicked off through to the end of the 90's.
The track is an absolute anthem of epic proportions, hearing it in a club just put you in another place. The look on peoples faces when it came on - Pure Ecstasy.
Anyway I hope you like the track and the video and the forthcoming feature.
As always keen to have your feedback.
Get on it!! They don't come any better than this.

No. 1 in PCC's All Time Pure Club Classics Top 30

Digitalis - Accepting and Giving

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kzuyt1moidm

5 comments:

Belle Epoque said...

Awesome rockin blog you've got here - some of the best remix stuff out there...!

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm really glad that you like our tune so much, it's greatly appreciated.
We are still gigging and have a double album out with 2 new vocal versions of 'Why Accept' on it.
It can be bought from www.myspace.com/digitalisuk or our website www.digitalis-uk.com.
Again many thanks.
Graham & Mike.

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Graham and Mike,

Thanks for the comments. I'm not alone in thinking "Accepting and Giving" is one of the best club tracks of all time, there are many other out there who also agree. It always gave me huge goosebumps whenever I heard it being played in a club and even today still sounds amazing. I've not heard any of your other stuff, but if you have anything of a similar nature/style (that's any near as good) I'd be happy to showcase it on the blog.
Best regards, PCC

Dioxy said...

Anthem. No other way to put it, top condition sounds just as good as it ever did. I love it man, keep it up!!!

DLMPINOY said...

could you please reupload this massive track.PLEASE!!!!!