Monday 6 July 2009

The blog is now password free!!

Due to huge popular demand - the blog is now completely password free.
There was an overwhelming desire for this and hence your wishes have been granted.
However, please continue to leave comments and feedback, as this is always greatly appreciated.
There have been issues with people informing me that it is difficult to leave comments in the comments box, so I have removed the spam filter to make it easier. Also if people don't have a google account, just leave comments as anonymous and it should allow you to leave them ok.
Remember people this is ultimately "Your Blog", I simply administrate it. I'm happy to provide the requirements which you specify, my only stipulation is that only truly outstanding tracks are posted.
You can be assured that everything posted on this blog is a true club classic, quality of track is never compromised.
The poll results showed that you still have an overriding desire for old skool classics, hence here's one such track.
I used to love this back in 1991, I originally had it on a mix tape and used to rewind it constantly. The piano breakdown is amazing. Absolute quality. Ooooooh Pah Pah!!!

The Grid - Boom!
(Freestyle Mix)

1 comment:

Manutek said...

Great but hard decision... Hope fans will still support your nice blog.
See U soon.