Friday 5 June 2009

You Got Me Burning Hot For You!!!!

Big shout out to DJ Ste - for tracking this one down for me, it's been on the blog "Most Wanted" list for about 3 months. Visit his blog at http://oldschoolhousemusic1990-2000.blogspot.com/
It's tops - nice work fella.
In fact I've had some great contributions to reducing my most wanted list recently, so huge shouts out to the Grim Reaper and Antti also. Respect Fella's!!
Back to the track, I first heard it at Vague in Leeds in 1993 and have loved it ever since.
It's got great tempo, really pumping beats and of course fantastic piano!!
"Lost in you, I just can't wait-er, wanting you, your love is gonna to wake up"
"lost in you I just can't wait no, thats the way you must put love in faith"
"You got me burning, got me burning hot for you"
Love it!!

The End - You Got Me Burning
(Love Mix)

No comments: