Friday 5 June 2009

This one will make you go weak at the knees - Sheer Quality!!

Now this is a truly fantastic old skool track and I have to say one of my faves.
It's so mellow, but at the same time kickin'. An absolute classic - believe me.
It was one of those tracks that when you heard it in a club it used to almost melt you and nearly bring tears to your eyes, it was so good. The piano is absolutely awesome!!!
I'll defy anyone who likes old skool tracks not to like this one.
Just check the lyrics!!
"You're weak at last, cos you know I'm way too fast,
and of course, this is only a test"
"Come on, Come on"
"You're weak at last, cos you know I'm way too fast,
and of course, this is only a test"
.
G and V Jay - I'm Gonna Get The Boy

2 comments:

alan said...

this tune is fantastic! been after a decent copy of this tune for ages, well done pcc.

harvs said...

top piano tune pal good upload !