Saturday 20 June 2009

PCC is back - so get a load of this!!!

Here's a great classic from 1990; Todd Terry gets hold of a Corina track and does what he does best, by adding his genius to some beautiful vocals.
"I was in search of perfection, a rainbow to fill up the sky"
"Night after night mis-direction, faces that honestly lie"
"I sense you could be a love, that owe it's only become"
"but don't hold it to my dreams, look to my eyes and see that I mean, to be loving you like crazy"
"boy can't you see that I really need, to be loving you like crazy"
"I guess you should know that I wouldn't go"
Great vocals, great track.
Enjoy!!!

Corina - Loving You Like Crazy
(The Todd Mix)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I have been searching for this song for a long time. Can I have the pasword please?