Saturday 13 June 2009

I'm away in Paris!!!

I'm going to be away in Paris for the next week folks on business (not pleasure, although I'm sure I'll squeeze that in as well). 
Hence, please be patient in terms of passwords being supplied, (as I won't have access to the blog), and therefore passwords won't be turned around in the usual 12 to 24 hours timescales. 
I'll pick them all up and respond when I return next week. 
I thought about posting a picture of the Eiffel Tower or something similar with a Parisian association, then I thought nah, I'm sure people would rather be looking at something more exciting, related to Paris. Hence, there you have it, Ms. Hilton in her splendid glory, "getting it on" in the club. 
I bet she would have loved the scene back in the early 90's. 
Whilst on the Paris theme, thought it appropriate to post this club classic from 1991. 
It's a great track with some great lyrics and some equally great piano. 
"What you need, is a real good friend" 
Get on it!!! 

Paris Red - Good Friend 
(Heavy Club Mix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this track and very hard to get hold off many thanks to PCC for the tunage and i will play it out on my radio show

Mark Freejack
Classic Cuts
Old Skool,Club Classics
97.4 Rock Fm
Sunday Nights 7-10
www.myspace.com/markfreejack
www.twitter.com/markfreejack