Thursday 11 June 2009

Come on; Rock the Discotheque!!!!


Another track I'd been searching for, for quite some time. 
Huge shout out to Gav for tracking this down for me. 
That's 2 absolute corkers and 2 of my most wanted tracks from my "most wanted" list. 
Respect Fella. TopMan.
About the track, I first heard it at Vague in Leeds, in 1994 and simply fell in love with it.
It's got some amazing piano, that sounds really crisp all the way through the track.
I have to put it down as one of my many all times faves.
It's the sort of track that you can't not like. It'd be simply impossible not to like it. Isn't it??
Get your ears around it, it's a hard to find, not widely played; true club classic!!!

Ramp - Rock The Discotek
(Playboys Euro Dub)

4 comments:

Gregor Laird said...

password please ta

Simon said...

hi there i have been searching for this top track for ages too, any chance you could reupload it? many thanks, simon

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Simon,
I've checked the link and it seems to work fine. Please try it again and if you are still having problems, let me know.
Regards, PCC

Simon said...

legend mate, thanks a lot. top tune - been after this version for a while :) keep up the good work!