Monday 8 June 2009

A beautiful piece of modern day Trance!!!

Most of the tracks on this blog are from the 1987 to 1998 era and hence don't capture much of the modern day stuff. There are 2 main reasons for this, once that in my opinion the tracks from that are where much superior and the second is that on a personal level I don't keep up to date with the scene as much as in those days.
However, now and again I come across recently released tracks which are of fantastic quality and this is one of them.
Released in April 2009, it is a simply beautiful piece of emotional trance, very much in the vein of the type of tracks Oakie used to play (and probably still does??).
Anyone out there that is Paul Oakenfold fan and loves (what I'd call proper) trance music, then you must get on this, as it's a beautiful piece of classic trance. Awesome.
If anyone has any other modern days classics to match this in quality, then please let me know and I'll post them.

Andrelli & Blue feat Hila - What's Going On
(Vast Vision Remix)
.

No comments: