Thursday 14 May 2009

This'll make you Dance All Night!!

Here comes one of my all time fave dance tracks which brings back some wonderful memories of nights at the Hacienda.
A massive shout out to Paul for finding this track for me. Top Man.
If you haven't heard this before you'll love it. In my mind this was every bit as good as the likes of "Where Love Lives".
A true club classic with great vocals, wonderful rolling piano, a simply awesome track.
One that made you Dance All Night!!
"Everybody get up on the floor tonight, gonna make you feel so real, make everything go right"
"Let the, let the music, let it take control, feel it deep inside you, let it move your soul"
"We're gonna Dance All Night" "Dance All Night"

Gina Stewart - Dance All Night
(Club Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gj2wjmlzyfj

4 comments:

lord honest said...

All time great tune. For me the perfect old skool track. Big in the Leeds Warehouse circa 91/92. Thanks for the p/w.

mark said...

Top Tune a real classic

boscfc said...

God I love this tune!

They don't make 'em like this any more.....

Anonymous said...

Cool track ! I was just a kid in the beginning of the 90's but well, that kind of music reminds me a lots of things !