Monday 4 May 2009

I'm a Wonderful Thing Baby!!

I've been searching for this for ages, another great track which BiR turn into a club monster.
Take one of the funniest, cheesiest 80's tracks from Kid Creole and his Coconuts give it to BiR and they transform it into a club classic as only they can do.
It's all a bit tongue in cheek, but brilliant all the same.
I'm sure you'll love it.
"Take a look at me see I couldn't look no better"
"Girl I'm at my peak"
Simply classic.
P.S. Hope you like the coconuts!!

Kid Creole and the Coconuts - I'm a Wonderful Thing Baby
(Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

3 comments:

Mark S said...

Brothers In Rhythm turned this one inside out. Thanks for posting PCC!
Is it a CD rip btw?

Unknown said...

Thanx! Been looking for this for ages.

Anonymous said...

BlackSun(cz): uh! i still loves my 12 cover of this curious wonder -think never on commercial cd ? maybe insert instrumental too ? happy optimistic vibe - why must ultra rare...