Tuesday 12 May 2009

Here is a Monster Mash Up!!

Now I'm not normally a fan of mash ups, but if they are done well as in this case, then so be it.
This one is different class!! It keeps the classic BiR piano track in tact, but adds Whitney's fantastic vocals. "Peace and Harmony" meets "Love Will Save The Day"
Whoever created this one, certainly pulled it off.
"What you need's, a little Peace and Harmony"
Check this one out!!

Whitney Houston vs. Brothers in Rhythm
Peace and Harmony Will Save the Day

4 comments:

Stevie G said...

Thanks for the tune PCC. Classic Tune I believe I heard this first on a Dave Seaman mix from Shellys 1991. Classic

DJ Soulman Sands said...

Thanks for the banger - this is a BIR classic!

nik said...

This was actually the original but wasn't allowed to be released for copyright reasons. They had to re-record the vocal. I remember the original white labels going for about 40 quid back in the early 90's.

jochenito said...

Fine blog I just discovered, but looks really nice. I shall stay in touch for more fine remixes... :)