Wednesday 13 May 2009

Believe me this is Paradise?? (Parra Dice)


There are some old skool tracks that were great, remain great and will always be great. 
There are others which although sounded great at the time, then became overplayed, overhyped, crossed over into the main stream and then lost their appeal.
On this blog I try to avoid posting the latter and try to post the former.
Then there are some tracks like this one, which is an absolute old skool classic, is still relatively unknown, but every time you hear it, it still sounds absolutely amazing.
Every time I listen to this track, it sends shivers down my spine. It is simply awesome.
If you've never heard it before, download it and let me know what you think, if you have heard it before, just rejoice in it's quality once more.
For those train spotters out there it samples both "Ralph Rosario - You Used To Hold Me" and "Kariya - Let Me Love You for Tonight"
This is simply a "Top Choon". Possibly one of the greatest old skool tracks ever!!!
"Got a message for your mind, got a message you must find"
"Can you here me, please hear me, cos I know you don't understand"

Parra Dice - Can You Hear Me
(Well Developed Mix)

6 comments:

Steve O said...

Top tune PCC. I have great memories of this from Life in Manchester and remember DJ Vertigo often played it in his sets. A true classic!! Steve O

BeardallEdmondsonFamily said...

An absolute classic from Mike Pickering and Graham Park. Amore than credible remix that adds a certain something whilst leaving enough of the original for the old farts (like me)!
Great web site brought back some interesting memories..

Tony said...

One of my favorite all time tracks

lee74 said...

what a tune. has anyone got a lonk for this one?

Pure Club Classics said...

Hi Lee, the link is fixed buddy. Try again. Regards, PCC

lee74 said...

can anybody reupi had it and have lost it and i can't find it anywhere!! thanks in advance