Friday 10 April 2009

Looking at you - Jimmy Gomez is the man!!!

Have a listen to this track , it's an absolutely fantastic piece of production.
Very, very reminiscent of Brothers in Rhythm remixes and hence why I'm raving about it so much.
I've now come across 4 Jimmy Gomez remixes and each one is an absolute anthem (and all 4 are posted on this blog).
A big shout to Ste and the boys at http://oldschoolhousemusic1990-2000.blogspot.com/
for bringing this track to my attention.
In a word it is simply superb.
If anyone has any other Jimmy Gomez remixes then please let me know.
I've only heard 4 to date and they are all tracks of epic proportions.

Sunscreem - Looking at You
(Jimmy Gomez Remix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because this song is awesome!!

JayDavis said...

i have most mixes of perfect motion..of so i thought,woop woop Jimmy gomez, has proved me wrong on this mix...proper rockin a must have in any good djs collection. Nice Pure club classics.