Tuesday 14 April 2009

It's my pleasure - to be posting this!!

There are some tracks which no matter how many times you hear them, they always sound great.
This is one of those tracks. It was played continuously in clubs for about 18 months from 1992 onwards, by all manner of DJs, simply because it was (and still is) a great track.
It wasn't what I'd call a true anthem, but it was always a track which filled the dancefloors.
Simply great vocals, as well, particularly for singing to attractive females across the dancefloor.
"My pleasure is pleasing, I get my pleasure from pleasing you"
Love it. Enjoy

My Friend Sam featuring Viola Wills - It's My Pleasure

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love a password for this

Anonymous said...

been doing some boring sort out stuff and came across this on one of my old tapes (yes one of them). One of my all time faves and never really knew who did it and what do you know some 17 years later I get my answer!Great site, S

cowspeutum said...

One of my all time favorite tunes

oldskoolranger said...

brilliant tune. I am looking for either the andrew komis remix, james bratton remix or the US radio edit if this is one of them?