Saturday 18 April 2009

Don't calm down and don't take it easy!!

A true club classic that rocked clubland for many months back in 1994 and totally personified just what Chris and James were about. One of their finest hours.
The dancefloor used to erupt to this one.
It brings back some great memories of nights at Cream, Wobble and Back 2 Basics.
"Bass keeps thumping, jumping pumping, bass keeps thumping, jumping, pumping"
"Let's just calm down, lets just take it easy"
Enjoy.
(Apologies to the Scousers for the picture - I couldn't resist it).

Chris and James - Calm Down

2 comments:

raul said...

loved it, thanks a lot
i have good memories of this one too

carly said...

Ever since I heard this tune many moons ago and I am stressed out with work, or my kids (or the husband, if the truth be known)... I say in a very calm voice... "Let's just calm down, take it easy..." It has helped in many situations and still will... for many moons to come. Thanks Pure for this track, now I can play it loud and proud too.